My kitchen.
There are a number of things that I can't handle about this room.
1. The smell. I'm not exactly sure what it smells like, but I'm sure I don't like it.
2. The size. I've had small kitchens before, but this one is different. It's like a cave. It's closed off to the rest of the house, and there are no windows.
3. The oven/stove. It's gas which I like, but it doesn't automatically light. I went 4 months without ever lighting the oven because I'm scared of fire. I always called Cass to come in and light it for me. I've recenlty gotten over my fear and can now do it on my own.
This is the temperature gauge for the oven, but it doesn't work. It doesn't matter anyway because if I don't put the top and bottom burners on low, everything will just burn :)
When I bake cookies, I have to leave the door open like this after the first batch or they will burn.
After the second batch, I have to leave the door all the way open.
So, basically I should just put on my big girl pants, get over it, stop complaining, and use my kitchen :)

Oh my goodness!! But I'm glad you found a way to make cookies! I love all of your photo updates and glad both of you are doing well!
ReplyDelete