Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dubai

Yesterday Cass and I went to Dubai for the day. It was fun. Cass says it's the coolest city he's ever been to... I personally don't think I would go that far, but it is a pretty cool place. It's very extravagant and home to some really neat things, like the world's tallest building, a seven star hotel, indoor skiing/ snow boarding, huge malls...and so much more. My favorite thing in Dubai so far...





5 comments:

  1. dang...i think london needs to get an on the border. miss that place. hope y'all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I bet that was a welcome reminder of home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Glad to hear things are going well with you. We'll miss you this weekend but I've already got a bady double for you so we can crop your pretty little face onto our herdie picture! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw on Gloria's Facebook that the Dubai On the Border is now closed. I'm sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete