Here's a video of our apartment. We like living in this building because of it's location, but sometimes it smells a little funny in on our floor. I can't figure out what the smell is, but it's gross. Cass says he can't smell it.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YEAH! Glad to see where your living! Hope all is well with you guys over there! Thinking about you and want to hear how teaching is going.
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to see where you live, but I'm not sure if I've ever seen an oven/stove quite that size ~ wow!!! The washer is cute ~ do you have a dryer? Your family room is very nice and the t.v. too.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Anna ~ please let us know how teaching is going.
I love you so much :)
The apartment is ca-ute! And really nice. Way to go UAE! They hooked you up with the flat screen and washer...
ReplyDeleteI know you said you were looking forward to not having to clean a house...I think your petitions for less square footage was answered...